If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "Website") Ibspe.com.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): IBS Precision Engineering, established at Esp 201, 5633 AD Eindhoven, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 17078774.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
• because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 4 - Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by IBS Precision Engineering and (an) external processor(s).
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 7 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes without your permission.
Article 8 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
• Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
• Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can not see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
• Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
• Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies, we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
• Anonymised Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
• Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
• Hubspot Analytics (analytical and tracking cookie)
• Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about cookies, we invite you to consult the following link: https://gdpr.eu/cookies/
Article 10 - Applicable Law
The use of this website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands. Eindhoven is the agreed place of jurisdiction for merchants, legal entities under public law, public investment assets and persons without a general place of jurisdiction in the Netherlands.
Article 11 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact our marketing department: firstname.lastname@example.org